The priorities for the future of Horizon House are as follows:
- Ensuring financial sustainability and security
- Facilitating sustainable development so that our residents with a primary intellectual disability can receive holistic care from early adult stage to the end of their lives
- Facilitating the comprehensive development of the land
- Involving the entire community in all aspects of the centre
- Taking care of the general welfare and developing a positive lifestyle for the residents
- Developing and optimising the work areas and the residents’ life skills.